Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

Online suport answers and delivery

Beantwoorden
Highlighted
Leesfanaat
Vragen: 1
Reacties: 0
I was order samsung galaxy j3 with monthly plan. oky after my request in 7 days they move my card on monthley plan if was base costemer earlier only with herald card what is now on monthlety plan.
After that i ask online suport do i can signed contract when my mobile come no answer.!!!!!!!
After they send mail to make afspraak i stay home whole friday that they told me how base dont send mobile jet!!!!!!
Oky i make new appoitment today from 8-13 that again order is cancel becouse base dont send mobile for what i woke up on saturday soo early???!!!!!!!! Do i can cancle all and how?
0 Likes
REACTIE (1)
Episch
Vragen: 88
Reacties: 602
[quote=matejas]I was order samsung galaxy j3 with monthly plan....
...Do i can cancle all and how?

Dear Matejas,

I can truly understand that this situation does not make you happy! We're very sorry for the inconvenience of you staying home two days with no mobile phone to show for.

I would gladly find out why both appointments have been canceled. Could you please complete your profile on the Community, so I have access to your telephone number? To start an investigation I also need the order number you received. Could you send it to me via a personal message?

You asked how you can cancel your online order. You can cancel by sending an e-mail with your order number to onlinesimsupport@basecompany.be.

Could you let me know if you want me to proceed with the investigation? I'm happy to help you!

Best regards,
Debby

”https://community.base.be/html/assets/Base-logo-small.png?version=preview”Debby | Moderator

Maak kennis met de moderatoren en ontdek meer over de werking van onze community .

0 Likes