Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Topped up my prepaid card, but the credit is the same

Répondre
Bibliophile
Questions: 1
Réponses: 1
Hi everyone,

I topped up my BASE prepaid card yesterday through ING HomeBanking, the payment went through, but the credit is unchanged.
Right after paying, I got the message on the BASE page that my top up was successful.
I also can't seem to be able to make a client account, although I don't know how helpful that might be.
Anyway, I would like to know what to do about my credit. I obviously can't call client support with no credit.

Thank you in advance!
Répondre
0 Compliments
3 RÉPONSES 3
Épique
Questions: 153
Réponses: 997
[quote=oana]Hi everyone,

I topped up my BASE prepaid card yesterday through ING HomeBanking, the payment went through, but the credit is unchanged.
Right after paying, I got the message on the BASE page that my top up was successful.
I also can't seem to be able to make a client account, although I don't know how helpful that might be.
Anyway, I would like to know what to do about my credit. I obviously can't call client support with no credit.

Thank you in advance!

Hey Oana,

We were indeed facing some issues yesterday to validate top-ups. My apologises for the incovenience.

This is solved today. We are validating what we have missed yesterday. Everything should go back to normal by tonight. You will receive a confirmation via SMS when the credit will be added.

Good to know: you should always be able to call 1955 because it's a free number (when you call with a BASE line).

”https://community.base.be/html/assets/Base-logo-small.png?version=preview”Yoann | Moderator

Découvrez la BASE Community et le profil des modérateurs.

Répondre
0 Compliments
Bibliophile
Questions: 1
Réponses: 1
Thank you for reassuring me and for the info, Yoann.
Répondre
0 Compliments
Épique
Questions: 153
Réponses: 997
My pleasure Smiley heureux
I recommend you to add your phone number in your BASE community profile (settings, my profile). Moderators will then be able to have a look into your account

”https://community.base.be/html/assets/Base-logo-small.png?version=preview”Yoann | Moderator

Découvrez la BASE Community et le profil des modérateurs.

Répondre
0 Compliments