annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Trying to activate my online order for days ...

Répondre
Highlighted
Bibliophile
Questions: 1
Réponses: 3
Hi,

I've ordered two mobile plans online - reference numbers 10048988 and 10049002. I've received a reply from Onlinesimsupport@telenetgroup.be, asking me for some documents. I've replied that I don't have these documents and I offered alternative documents. Since then there was no reply to my emails. Yesterday I sent another reminder and still no reply.

Of course, calling the BASE support line is of no use as they keep pointing me to this email address. Going to a BASE store doesn't help either.

So, will me orders be processed or not?

Thanks.
Répondre
1 SOLUTION APPROUVÉE

Solutions approuvées
Highlighted
Épique
Questions: 120
Réponses: 315
Dear Ciro,

We sincerely want to apologize again for the issue you’ve experience regarding your online order.

Via the Community we tried to help and inform you about the information we received from our online department. You’ve stated that you had issues to activate the sim card you received.

Did you activate it via the link www.base.be/welcome (as mentioned in the letter included with the delivery)? You can activate by entering the telephone number, sim card number and order number. If you don’t activate it via the link, the sim card will not be activated.

The reason why there was a delay on processing the order of your wife, was because there were some documents missing. After checking and investigating, the department finally agreed to activate a postpaid on your wife’s name.

Unfortunately the decision of the responsible department came too late as we’ve seen that you cancelled both orders. Due to the situation and delay, we understand that you took this decision.

Please know that you will always be welcome.

Best regards,

”https://community.base.be/html/assets/Base-logo-small.png?version=preview”Redouan| Moderator

Découvrez la BASE Community et le profil des modérateurs.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

Répondre
6 RÉPONSES 6
Highlighted
Épique
Questions: 153
Réponses: 987
[quote=ciro]Hi,

I've ordered two mobile plans online - reference numbers 10048988 and 10049002. I've received a reply from Onlinesimsupport@telenetgroup.be, asking me for some documents. I've replied that I don't have these documents and I offered alternative documents. Since then there was no reply to my emails. Yesterday I sent another reminder and still no reply.

Of course, calling the BASE support line is of no use as they keep pointing me to this email address. Going to a BASE store doesn't help either.

Thanks.

Hello Siro,

I've contacted onlinesimsupport for you. They did received your e-mail. For security reasons, my colleagues are currently checking if documents you have sent are good enough to let you sign a contract. We hope this will be possible off course.
Onlinesimsupport might ask you for more info (ID card copy) if necessary. They will come back to you asap.

Best regards,

”https://community.base.be/html/assets/Base-logo-small.png?version=preview”Yoann | Moderator

Répondre
Highlighted
Bibliophile
[quote=Yoann][quote=ciro]Hi,

Thanks.

Hello Siro,

I've contacted onlinesimsupport for you. They did received your e-mail. For security reasons, my colleagues are currently checking if documents you have sent are good enough to let you sign a contract. We hope this will be possible off course.
Onlinesimsupport might ask you for more info (ID card copy) if necessary. They will come back to you asap.

Best regards,

Hi,

Thank you for your help in this matter.

I am sorry to bring this topic again, but this case is not complete yet. Your colleagues from Onlinesimsupport did in fact came back to me with a request for additional documents. After sending them, I received my SIM card. Even though my SIM card is still not activated after 48 hours, I wanted to ask you about something else.

My wife's order (10049002) is still not complete. I've sent the same documents for mine and her order. My order got through, hers not. Your colleagues asked again for utility bills, which brings us back to square one. We currently don't have utility bills. That's why we are sending other documents as a proof of address. I will highly appreciate if you can take a look at order 10049002 and check what's the hold up.

Thank you very much for your assistance!
Répondre
Highlighted
Épique
Hello Ciro,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience regarding the order you made. Like my colleague Yoann, I have asked our online department to check the order made for your wife. As soon as we have more info, we will come back to you and inform you accordingly.

Best Regards,

”https://community.base.be/html/assets/Base-logo-small.png?version=preview”Redouan| Moderator

Répondre
Highlighted
Bibliophile
OK, I don't know how you designed your on-line ordering system, but it is completely broken.

My wife and I created two orders on 15.July.2016 (three weeks ago).

My order (10048988): After a lot of going back and forth with emails, I finally received my SIM card this Monday, 1.Aug.2016. Since then I am trying to activate it and it doesn't work. Every time I call Customer Support, I get the same answer - "It will work tomorrow". And nobody can tell me what is the problem with this SIM card. And of course, it still doesn't work - 4 days later!

My wife's order (10049002): This order never got through. We keep getting the same request - prove your address by sending us a utility bill. Well, we are currently renting and everything is included in the rent, so we DON'T HAVE utility bills. I've already sent all kinds of documents, proving that we are registered in the local municipality, and yes indeed, we live on the stated address. Just tell me what other document will do. But utility bills I can't provide.

All online orders are ONLY HANDLED by email. I could never reach a live person to talk to. Your response time to email requests is 48 hours on average. Come on, it's 2016. I would expect your response target should be within minutes, not days.

Obviously, BASE doesn't really care about its customers. Very disappointing.

Best regards,
Répondre
Highlighted
Bibliophile
It seems like BASE stopped answering my requests even here, at the forum.

After I spent a lot of time dealing BASE's customer support, I have finally given up. I went with another provider.

Good luck, BASE!
Répondre
Highlighted
Épique
Dear Ciro,

We sincerely want to apologize again for the issue you’ve experience regarding your online order.

Via the Community we tried to help and inform you about the information we received from our online department. You’ve stated that you had issues to activate the sim card you received.

Did you activate it via the link www.base.be/welcome (as mentioned in the letter included with the delivery)? You can activate by entering the telephone number, sim card number and order number. If you don’t activate it via the link, the sim card will not be activated.

The reason why there was a delay on processing the order of your wife, was because there were some documents missing. After checking and investigating, the department finally agreed to activate a postpaid on your wife’s name.

Unfortunately the decision of the responsible department came too late as we’ve seen that you cancelled both orders. Due to the situation and delay, we understand that you took this decision.

Please know that you will always be welcome.

Best regards,

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

Répondre