Vouliez-vous dire : 

nonsense facturation from BASE

Répondre
asy1030
Bibliophile
Questions: 1
Réponses: 0

Hi

I'm writing you this message because I have a big misunderstanding with Base, since last year.

Now, I find that I have to pay every month 78euros(sometimes it's more, this is also weird).

Because I did "Payment Plan" around April 2020. But, I asked "Payment Plan" because I saw the enormous amount of facture which was more than 300euros. I thought this is nonsense, so I telephoned "Client Service" via my telephone. And this person of course I can't know who it was, but he said "I had this amount because I made a change of monthly plan. I think this was a technical error and it was changed alone because I didn't do it myself. The important thing is, that I just verified before this call, that I still have the same monthly plan "Unlimited". All these things are nonsense, I'm STUDENT in Belgium and I have so many things to do and each time I call the call service, they are so rude, so unspeakable.
So already when I sent a reclamation message to Base, I received a mail which says "Remboursement de 459euros". So I thought it's REFUND.

If someone sees this mail please contact me please, because this is so bad, I don't have enough money because Base took each month 78euros per month. This is NONSENSE and SCAM, already to have a fracture of 340euros is it possible? I was in Belgium without moving anywhere since 2020(I didn't even move from the city), this is impossible.. if you don't respond to my message, I will have to go to justice. 

THANK YOU TO CONTACT ME PLEASE, 

I HAVE TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM. BECAUSE I REALIZED THAT NOBODY ANSWER TO MY QUESTION THROUGH "CLIENT SERVICE". 

Répondre
0 Likes