Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

400 euros bill without remind

Beantwoorden
Leesfanaat
Vragen: 1
Reacties: 0

Hello all, I met a problem.

In feb, I switch the monthly scription to Base0.  Because there is some data left in my account, I thoght I was consuming these data during march. And I havn't find any updates about the usage of everyday in App. So I don't know how much I used, and I havn't noticed I am not using the data left by feb. 

Until march 8, when I receive the message about bill, the Apps updates and shows the usage.

Base didn't remind me during past month. I can't lookup my usage so I consume 400 euros without my noticement. As far as I know, user will receive the remind when usage exceeds 60 euros.

I am a student and I really don't know how to deal with it...Do you have an idea and help me? Thanks!

Beantwoorden
0 Likes
REACTIE (1)
everlinden
Vragen: 0
Reacties: 7

Hi there!

I can understand this is quit a shock! You can always send us a private message via Facebook or Twitter, and we're happy to help you! Smiley Vrolijk 

Thanks!

Kind regards,

”https://community.base.be/html/assets/Base-logo-small.png?version=preview”Eva | Moderator

Maak kennis met de moderatoren en ontdek meer over de werking van onze community .

Beantwoorden
0 Likes