Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

4G is not working

Répondre
Bibliophile
Questions: 1
Réponses: 1
We are in the most important capital of Europe and even so we have problems with 4G internet. There is a very big area in Jette where this option is dead. And on 3G you can't watch a short video or even check your e-mail. This is crazy. I have to work two days from the week in this area and it gets me crazy. Do something about it.
Répondre
0 Likes
3 RÉPONSES 3
Épique
Questions: 153
Réponses: 987
[quote=lacatusandreea]We are in the most important capital of Europe and even so we have problems with 4G internet. There is a very big area in Jette where this option is dead. And on 3G you can't watch a short video or even check your e-mail. This is crazy. I have to work two days from the week in this area and it gets me crazy. Do something about it.

Hello Lacatusandreea,

Welcome to the BASE Community !

In order to check this further for you, could you please add your phone number in your profile ? Only moderators of the Community will be able to see it. I invite you also to let me know the name of the street where you can't use 4G properly.

I will move your question to the English part of this forum : that way other English speakers can find this more easily and learn from your experience.

Best regards,

”https://community.base.be/html/assets/Base-logo-small.png?version=preview”Yoann | Moderator

Découvrez la BASE Community et le profil des modérateurs.

Répondre
0 Likes
Bibliophile
Questions: 1
Réponses: 1
Place Jean Gabin, Jette.
Répondre
0 Likes
Épique
Questions: 153
Réponses: 987
[quote=lacatusandreea]Place Jean Gabin, Jette.

Thanks. Can you add your phone number in your profile Community page please ?
Do to this you can follow the link "Paramètres" (= settings) and "Mon Profil" (= Profile). That way I'll be able to check your file.

”https://community.base.be/html/assets/Base-logo-small.png?version=preview”Yoann | Moderator

Découvrez la BASE Community et le profil des modérateurs.

Répondre
0 Likes