Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Calling by data Internet

Répondre
Bibliophile
Questions: 1
Réponses: 0
I can't receive a friend international call when he use an application to call for free. The call rejected, i don't know why !!
Thanks for helping
Répondre
0 Likes
1 SOLUTION APPROUVÉE

Solutions approuvées
Professeur
Questions: 2
Réponses: 42
[quote=Adamadam]I can't receive a friend international call when he use an application to call for free. The call rejected, i don't know why !!
Thanks for helping

Hi Adamadam,

I think that if the call is rejected on the handset of your friend, it's app or handset related. I mean it's the one who try to reach you who needs to check why the call is rejected.

Some apps doesn't allow the user to perform some calls from some countries ... Example, during a period it's has been changed now, it was not possible to use what 'Sapp from Morocco to call someone, only to send message or audio messages. Now it's unblocked and they are able to use this app to call abroad or perform international calls using data.

Do you know what's the name of the app used ? from which country he's calling ?:8

See you .. Smiley clignant de l'œil
\"It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.\" (Paulo C.) :=)

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

Répondre
2 RÉPONSES 2
Épique
Questions: 153
Réponses: 987
Thank you for your question. Is there anyone who can lend Adamadam a hand to fix this problem? Just let it know underneath

”https://community.base.be/html/assets/Base-logo-small.png?version=preview”Yoann | Moderator

Découvrez la BASE Community et le profil des modérateurs.

Répondre
0 Likes
Professeur
Questions: 2
Réponses: 42
[quote=Adamadam]I can't receive a friend international call when he use an application to call for free. The call rejected, i don't know why !!
Thanks for helping

Hi Adamadam,

I think that if the call is rejected on the handset of your friend, it's app or handset related. I mean it's the one who try to reach you who needs to check why the call is rejected.

Some apps doesn't allow the user to perform some calls from some countries ... Example, during a period it's has been changed now, it was not possible to use what 'Sapp from Morocco to call someone, only to send message or audio messages. Now it's unblocked and they are able to use this app to call abroad or perform international calls using data.

Do you know what's the name of the app used ? from which country he's calling ?:8

See you .. Smiley clignant de l'œil
\"It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.\" (Paulo C.) :=)

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

Répondre