Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

No network connection!

Répondre
Bibliophile
Questions: 1
Réponses: 0
I am in Italy and my phone hardly is able to connect to any network, and whenever it happens, by luck, there is no data network. This is the second time that this happens, both and only in Italy. I tried to find a network manually but there was no luck in not failing to connect to one of the networks. By the way, I keep the data roaming on also.
Any idea, please?
Répondre
0 Compliments
10 RÉPONSES 10
Épique
Questions: 153
Réponses: 997
Hello Arash,

That was a very good idea to select another network manually. I confirm all our services are already up for your line.
Do you know if people around you can connect to a network ? Can you try your SIM card into another device and tell if it works better ?

Please keep us informed

”https://community.base.be/html/assets/Base-logo-small.png?version=preview”Yoann | Moderator

Découvrez la BASE Community et le profil des modérateurs.

Répondre
0 Compliments
Bibliophile
Questions: 0
Réponses: 1
Hi all.

I am in France and I have the same problem, "No Service".

When I try to connect to a network manually, i see four networks but can not connect to either one of them. I have taken my sim out and re-inserted it but to no effect. Tried also with and without roaming on.

Grateful if someone could help me out here. Thanks.
Répondre
0 Compliments
Épique
Questions: 120
Réponses: 317
Hi Amanuel,

We made a little update on your profile for your number, in order to be able to use the line abroad. Smiley heureux

You should be able now to use all your services abroad.

Can you please turn off and on your handset again and if necessary connect manually to the local network.

You'll be able after that to perform calls, send SMS, and use your data bundle ( don't forget to put roaming ON in the settings of your device).

Let us know if it works for you.:?

Kr,

”https://community.base.be/html/assets/Base-logo-small.png?version=preview”Redouan| Moderator

Répondre
0 Compliments
Bibliophile
Hello,

I am currently in France and cannot connect to any network, I tried automatically and manually.

Can you help?

Thank you very much in advance
Répondre
0 Compliments
Bibliophile
Hello I am currently in Germany and every time I have traveled from Belgium to Germany since June 15th I have had "no service" it doesn't give me the option of anything, I have turned my phone off and on but have had no luck. I have taken the sim in and out but again nothing I have to travel in my job and I need access to internet and phone.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Répondre
0 Compliments
Épique
[quote=Julie]Hello,

I am currently in France and cannot connect to any network, I tried automatically and manually.

Can you help?

Thank you very much in advance

Hello Julie,

It seems that you’re line was previously blocked for a payment issue.
Is the difficulty solved now that your line is active again?

Kind regards,

”https://community.base.be/html/assets/Base-logo-small.png?version=preview”Redouan| Moderator

Répondre
0 Compliments
Highlighted
Épique
[quote=chappy3017]Hello I am currently in Germany and every time I have traveled from Belgium to Germany since June 15th I have had "no service" it doesn't give me the option of anything, I have turned my phone off and on but have had no luck. I have taken the sim in and out but again nothing I have to travel in my job and I need access to internet and phone.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

Hello,

Can you please fill in your phone number in your profile? This way we can check your file and see what’s going on.
You can also contact our customer service via 1999 or 1980 if you’re abroad.

Kind regards,

Répondre
Bibliophile

Hi,

I'm in Italy right now and having the same problem ! Please help

Répondre
0 Compliments
Éclaireur

Bonjour,

J'ai le meme problème ! Mon tél ne se connecte a aucun réseau en France depuis hier, et si je le fais manuellement ça n'a marche pas non plus. Veuillez m'aider svp.

Répondre
0 Compliments