Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Receiving international calls

Répondre
Highlighted
Bibliophile
Questions: 1
Réponses: 0
Does it cost to receive an international call? In this case the call will come from New Zealand. As the recipient do I have any fees, if so what are they?
Répondre
0 Compliments
1 RÉPONSE 1
Épique
Questions: 153
Réponses: 997
[quote=32 485 84 81 79]Does it cost to receive an international call? In this case the call will come from New Zealand. As the recipient do I have any fees, if so what are they?

Hello,

Welcome on BASE Community pages !

Before answering your question, I have to tell you I had to hide your phone number as profile name. It's better to keep it private Smiley heureux You may change your profile name in the settings menu of the Community and add the phone number into the dedicated space. Only moderators of the Community will be able to see it when it's registered in your profile settings.

Regarding your question, incoming international calls are always free of charge if you are connected to the national network (except premium numbers). Incoming and outgoing calls are charged when using a foreign network.

More info on international and roaming tariffs here.

Yoann

”https://community.base.be/html/assets/Base-logo-small.png?version=preview”Yoann | Moderator

Découvrez la BASE Community et le profil des modérateurs.

Répondre
0 Compliments