Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Factory Unlocking iPhone

Répondre
Bibliophile
Questions: 1
Réponses: 0
I have an iPhone I purchased in the USA and had it internationally unlocked to use base service while overseas, and Base has locked my phone and I am no longer able to use my phone in the USA. How do I go about getting it unlocked to use my phone again???
Répondre
0 Compliments
1 RÉPONSE 1
Questions: 120
Réponses: 317
[quote=Chastity]I have an iPhone I purchased in the USA and had it internationally unlocked to use base service while overseas, and Base has locked my phone and I am no longer able to use my phone in the USA. How do I go about getting it unlocked to use my phone again???

Hi Chastity,

Welcome on the Community !

I’m sorry to hear that you can’t use your iPhone in USA. For your information BASE only block handsets in case of blacklisting for lost or stolen reasons . It means that if you were able to use it before, it should be also the case now.

If you encounter some issue with your phone, you should contact the provider in USA or try to find a compatible network on your handset depending on the message you receive when you try to use it.

In order to check this with you, can you please provide us the error message you get when you try to use your phone? Did you contact the local provider in USA?

Can you also complete your profile by adding your phone number (only visible for the moderators) and maybe a picture Smiley clignant de l'œil

Best regards,
Redouan

”https://community.base.be/html/assets/Base-logo-small.png?version=preview”Redouan| Moderator

Découvrez la BASE Community et le profil des modérateurs.

Répondre
0 Compliments