Vouliez-vous dire : 

Problem with my Home Pack 4: phone is not working

Répondre
Highlighted
Bibliophile
Questions: 1
Réponses: 1
Dear Sirs, dear Madams,
I'm having problems with my Home Pack 4 service: I am not able to either make or receive phone calls anymore.
The "Phone" led on my modem turned black while I was dialing a number, and the phone seems now dead. I'm not sure if the problem is the phone or the line.
Could you please help me?
Thank you in advance,
Vincenzo
Répondre
0 Compliments
2 RÉPONSES 2
Questions: 153
Réponses: 997
[quote=vincenzo]Dear Sirs, dear Madams,
I'm having problems with my Home Pack 4 service: I am not able to either make or receive phone calls anymore.
The "Phone" led on my modem turned black while I was dialing a number, and the phone seems now dead. I'm not sure if the problem is the phone or the line.
Thank you in advance,
Vincenzo

Hello Vincenzo,

I'm sorry to read that you are facing an issue with your fixed line.
We only provide support for mobile lines via this website. Please call 026080600 or send an e-mail to info@base.be

Best regards,

”https://community.base.be/html/assets/Base-logo-small.png?version=preview”Yoann | Moderator

Découvrez la BASE Community et le profil des modérateurs.

Répondre
0 Compliments
Bibliophile
Questions: 1
Réponses: 1
Dear Yoann,
thank you very much for your kind reply. I've just contacted 026080600 and they're trying to diagnose my problem.
Once again, my thanks!
Best,
Vincenzo
[quote=Yoann][quote=vincenzo]Dear Sirs, dear Madams,
Thank you in advance,
Vincenzo

Hello Vincenzo,

I'm sorry to read that you are facing an issue with your fixed line.
We only provide support for mobile lines via this website. Please call 026080600 or send an e-mail to info@base.be

Best regards,
Répondre
0 Compliments